Saturday, February 13, 2010

I AM IN AWE

I celebrated Valentine's Day yesterday with my sweets since she works all day today and tomorrow =( my poor sweety. We went to one of my favorite restaurants (this one was Italian) We shared a large, LARGE bowl of Potato Pasta, which by the way does not taste like potato, and then we crossed the street to the theater. I have three words for you... WE WATCHED AVATAR.

I do not, DO NOT, have words to explain in detail how that movie made me feel. But I'll still try...It completely amazed me. It is such a brilliant film. James Cameron's mind is extraordinary. To be quite honest, I've never cared much for 3D films, I saw one last year that left me utterly disappointed. Therefore I was feeling a bit "iffy" about seeing Avatar in 3D. But thanks to my soul mate, Consuelo, we ended up watching it in 3D and WOW. It truly made it much more magnificent for me. I felt like I was there. The film gave me goosebumps, I'm still feeling its after effects. In fact, I dreamed with it! LoL

I am convincing my lovely sister, Karla, to go watch it with me tomorrow. She isn't a movie junky (as myself) but she humors me now and then with films I can't possibly imagine people not watching. We do this with books too.

I mean listen to me...I just saw this movie last night, and I cannot wait to see it again! That's your Sapphire for you!

I think James' dreams are unbelievable and I just cannot wait to see what he comes up with next. He truly inspires me. I believe I am a great writer and visionary. (It's a curse and a gift people, sometimes I feel I might just go insane with the things my inquisitive mind comes up with) But James' movie 'Avatar' truly inspired me. I would give him way more than just 5 thumbs up. I will root and woot woot for this movie.

I tell you bloggers: I AM IN AWE

Much Love, Sapphire Blue

No comments: