Wednesday, December 23, 2009

THOUGHTS

People; we as a human race, seem to write more when we're depressed, alone, sick of life, sick in body, or struck down. Do we ever stare up at the endless sky and feel as your spirits slowly lift? Miraculous how a small word can mean so much. I venture to soar, to see the most exquisite corners of the world and awe upon them. But for now I'll explore the surroundings in the limits I can expose myslef to. I love all that is pure; like rain, grass, animals: nature. If I can foucs my attention on all this and all else that brings a smile to my face, if I foucs and trust in God, than I can survive. I can slowly pick myself up and walk away. I can be strong enough to be able to look back and not cry, to succeed, to strive, and to love. I want to thank any who has truly loved, respected, and helped me see this truth. People that have held my hand, people like my soulmate Consuelo. And small people that don't yet know the capability that one look offers, people like Chanel. Or people that have unknowingly and constantly have held me together, people like Karla. Because of this and more I go on. Because of them I love me.

No comments: