Sunday, December 20, 2009

Teaser Monday

If you read some of my stuff below you will know that I am a paranoid character. Yet I struggle every day to seep through the delusional thoughts and since I have no followers I am desperate! LoL...I have decided to post a small, short paragraph belonging to one of my favorite chapters in the story I am writing. YES! I know, I know....who convinced me?

Well the simple fact that I am a Google freak and I somehow feel it will help to let some very small, tiny, micro portion of it out. I HATE to boast, yet I feel compelled to share that many of my family members, including some friends, believe that I am an excellent writer. Unfortunately I cannot find to call myself a writer unless I my work gets published AND that people both enjoy and like it. (different things)

Some of the things I have NOT found Googling is that of a true, honest agent. Who knows? Perhaps this can help...DARE TO DREAM!

No comments: