Monday, August 16, 2010

SUPER EXCITED

Hello everyone! I am super excited because today I officially finished my query letters. I have selected 10 agents and already emailed 3 out of the 10. Tomorrow morning I'm going to snail mail my query to the remainding 7. Woopy for me! I'm not nervous...just a bit anxious. I'm not really a patient person but when it comes to this I will gather patience from where ever! LoL

Writing my query (first draft so far), was a nail-biting process but I am pleased with the end result of it. I had a few close relatives take a look at it and they loved it therefore I'm satisfied. Cross your fingers out there!

To think that a few months ago I was sweating bullets when I lost my USB (with my saved manuscript drafts). I'm smiling over here from ear to ear!

Love, Sapphire Blue :D

No comments: