Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I'm happy to announce that I have recovered most of my story and now save a hard copy on my PC besides the original and final draft on my USB. The idiot (me) now has a plan! I had to re-write from scratch and what i remember of chaps 8 and 9...i am happy to say that i am almost done with that =D (big grin)

because of my "moment of idiotness" it totally slipped my mind to proudly announce the arrival of my neice Bianca Chanel!

She was born healthy and beautifully on September 12, 2009. Weighing at 6lbs and 15oz, she was 20in long. Shame on me for not posting it earlier...

She has gotten so big and even more beautiful! I adore her more than life already! Congrats to my dear sister Karla for her hard work. Also to the new daddy Alfonso.

My little niece is going to be a spoiled one she is!

Love,
Blue Sapphire
xoxoxo

No comments: