Saturday, August 15, 2009

The Source

My Happiness’ Source

Many things influence my happiness. One of the three things is my beloved partner second, my small unit like family and third but not least (actually first) is my faith in God.


My partner and I have been together for almost 9 years (actually this month on the 28th will be our 9 year anniversary!). She knows who I am, who I want to be and who I am not, very important things. Sometimes I think she knows me better than I know myself. I love her, trust her, respect her, and appreciate her unconditionally. She is my P.I.C. =)

My beloved small family includes my caring mother and my protective sister (she is expecting a baby girl… 9/9/09 is the due date!) These two ladies mean the world to me. If I was amidst the worst, I can count on them and know that they will find a way to save me ASAP. I love them with every cell in my body and I don’t know where I would be with out them. If I were to lose them I would be exactly that…LOST.

And since this isn’t in order I have saved the very best inspiration for last show and tell. Yes God. I know that in the century we live in there are so many different views and religions and beliefs. But I only have one and He is God. I am not part of any particular group of religion. I grew up catholic but as a teenager I made the choice to step out of the Catholic views. I have always and will always believe in Him and I know he is with me everywhere. He guides me, I make the choices in my life therefore I do not blame Him for any of my faults or mistakes.

With saying this I felt I needed to add to my blog what inspires me…

I am desperately and smiley looking forward to my future niece. My sister isn’t sure what she is going to name her…although she does have a few choices lying around. Her significant other and she have decided to mutually agree on the name selection so it is a working progress. As we all know how the opposite sexes disagree in virtually everything. I wish them best of luck and I look forward to meeting her so badly… kisses her way!!! Love you sis and future niece… I will spoil you rotten and yell at you when you’re a teenager and making all the worst choices…. =o)

No comments: