Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011

Hello everyone! I hope you had a terrific New Year's Eve and Day. I enjoyed the evening with my beloved. We shared a glass of wine and kissed after the countdown. It was great! The only thing missing, or really, person, was my sister Karla and her daughter Chanel. She did her own thing for the first time.

Most of my friends posted on their fb that they went out to celebrate the new-coming year. Dancing and drinking the night away. That's great! For them. Don't get me wrong, I love dancing and I enjoy a drink now and then...but my idea of bringing in the new year has a lot to do with my superstitions. I believe that how end or begin the night...that's how my year will be, in a sense. If I have a closet filled with dirty laundry, then for the rest of the year, I will always have a dirty basket of laundry! LoL I'm silly, I know.

Therefore, if I go out to spend the night with a bunch of strangers...what kind of way is that to spend a holiday? I much rather spend it near my loved ones, with all the things I like and make me happy. I enjoyed myself very much- I was so very happy! As I hope you all were!

Comment on my post with what you did on New Year's Eve and day. Details!

Much Love... SB

No comments: