Tuesday, December 28, 2010

It's been a while...

Too long! Once again, my web access was...well, gone. But I'm back now. And I have a lot in store. Sometime this week I will upload the next three chapters to The Borrower (if it's to any one's interest the first 3 are below as well as the prologue). Very exciting!

Before I forget...(yes, I'm forgetful) Happy Holidays! I hope everyone had an awesome Christmas and everything else I've missed weblessly.

Also, I'm working on a new project. I got a few, actually. But this one is special. I have 2 special writings, one meant to be more of a short story, which I have to admit I'm having difficulties with. I was never much good at writing short stories. The other, is a project, or rather, a story, that will be as long as it needs to be. It is meant to humor my sister. I'm not sure if I will post them up because they are strictly for a mature audience and I wouldn't want to surprise anyone. I hate surprises LoL

But, as promised, I will share all of my weirdness on my blog and my writing is a part of that. If anyone is interested I will post. I'll post up a small/short synopsis about the other 2 sometime this week.

Phrase of the day: "Sometime this week." LoL!!!

Right, enough of my rambling, we all know I do a lot of it. Hope that where ever you are...you're enjoying life!

Much love,

SB

No comments: